General Something is bent

Currently reading:
General Something is bent

TommoW

Went to get the car tracked today, knowing it could be a problem due to something I herd from Kwik Fit, but I took it to the local garage who I know are trustworthy.

After telling them, not lying, that I had a run in with the curb early last year when I hit some black ice, they said that if the tracking is always going out, something could be bent.

I know this sounds like a silly question, with the amount of stuff that could be bent, but is there anything thats likely to be bent more than other parts? The price of getting is checked out is bloody expensive :).

I know I know lol Kwik Fit, but I know that if it's still wrong within 7 days you can have it re-done, so the last time I kept going back and having it re-done till it was perfect.

Thanks clock fella, that's spot on, they suggested get it on a jig, and my old boss has a body shop and hes agreed to have a butchers at it for me. Not looking to keep this car too long mind, hopefully will upgrade the Bravo, but I think if I just re-track it,that may solve the problem for the time being, least till I sell it on.

Back