Technical fiat stilo 1.6 16v ele fault

Currently reading:
Technical fiat stilo 1.6 16v ele fault

murphy2010

i am new to this... got into my stilo the other morning and the battery was dead (nothing left on the the car and battery is okay) then i jump started it and driving up the road the horn went off while driving i took the fuse out and horn still going off (It was the right fuse) the ele roof was going back and foward and the fan was staying on i had to disconnet the horn for it to stop.. Then went to the shop and came back and the battery was dead within half an hour.. Fan still on when the car is off even when the fan stops battery still going dead with nothing on..

Sounds like you have a short circuit problem with the under bonnet fuse and relay panel B1. Been spraying some water around in there?
horn circuit relay T3.JPG
If you pull out relay T3 that will stop the horn

Relays T6 and T are the rad fan relays -don't pull those out permanently - but they're also on B1 panel so I'd look there for your problems

Has anyone installed a new head unit? Wrong wiring there will cause battery drain

Last edited:
Thanks very much i had taken the cover of a few days before and driving home from shopping water must have got in cause there was a few floods on the road..

Back