General Question about Hi-fi sound system, subwoofer and Dualogic

Currently reading:
General Question about Hi-fi sound system, subwoofer and Dualogic

Pred4toR

Hello my friends,

I have joined to the forum from Turkey, I have a Punto Evo Dynamic Dualogic. I am planning to buy 1.3 95 diesel dualogic.

I am curious about one thing and want to ask you. In my country, Fiat says if I want to buy punto evo DUALOGIC transmission, I can't buy Hi-fi sound system and subwoofer. It is said that it is inappropriate. I have looked Italian website and catalogues and I have seen that it is possible to buy it in Italy. How about in your country? Has anyone bought Punto evo dualogic with hi-fi sound system and subwoofer?

Regards

There are many modifies in each country, which don't ships to each other.
In Russia - I can't buy Punto Evo in general) Fiat thinks that we don't need this model)

There are many modifies in each country, which don't ships to each other.
In Russia - I can't buy Punto Evo in general) Fiat thinks that we don't need this model)

There is definitely system like that. However, the problem is: In my country, it is possible to buy Hi-fi sound system and subwoofer for Punto Evo but it is not possible with dualogic versions.

Hello my friends,

I have joined to the forum from Turkey, I have a Punto Evo Dynamic Dualogic. I am planning to buy 1.3 95 diesel dualogic.

I am curious about one thing and want to ask you. In my country, Fiat says if I want to buy punto evo DUALOGIC transmission, I can't buy Hi-fi sound system and subwoofer. It is said that it is inappropriate. I have looked Italian website and catalogues and I have seen that it is possible to buy it in Italy. How about in your country? Has anyone bought Punto evo dualogic with hi-fi sound system and subwoofer?

Regards

Hi Pred4toR,

In the UK, the subwoofer was only an option in the style pack for sporting & GP cars I think - not available on the dualogic or 'comfort' cars even if you added the style pack.
By the way you can't order a new 1.3 95 Dualogic in the UK anymore. You might me able to find one already at a dealership or more likely on the 2nd hand market.

Hi Pred4toR,

In the UK, the subwoofer was only an option in the style pack for sporting & GP cars I think - not available on the dualogic or 'comfort' cars even if you added the style pack.
By the way you can't order a new 1.3 95 Dualogic in the UK anymore. You might me able to find one already at a dealership or more likely on the 2nd hand market.

Do you know why have they stopped to sell 1.3 95 dualogic and also eleganza in the UK?

Back