General USB port

Currently reading:
General USB port

xSianx

Has anyone else had any problems with the USB port in their car? mine was working fine until yesterday morning i went out and my ipod worked fine in it then i got back in my car and put the ipod it in and it connected to the media player but there was no sound, i have tried disconnecting and reconnecting many times and have tried a different lead but theres no sound.

It plays the radio and cd fine and my ipod connects to my ipod dock fine so it isn't my ipod..my car went into Fiat on thursday and they messed around with it to find out what they need for my air con could this of affected it? If so surely it would have not worked right from when i picked it up?

Hi, my evo started playing up last weekend. Try this : disconnect the battery with the quick release clip > leave it for 5 minutes > re-connect the battery > then turn the car on > your time/date, average consumption etc. will be reset but your ipod should won't fine again. Good luck !

Hi, my evo started playing up last weekend. Try this : disconnect the battery with the quick release clip > leave it for 5 minutes > re-connect the battery > then turn the car on > your time/date, average consumption etc. will be reset but your ipod should won't fine again. Good luck !

How do i disconnect the battery? lol

Lol, under the bonet, one of the connectors to the battery has a 'red release' button on it. Squeeze it and slide the connector off. (y)

Thank you i will give it a go! do you use an adapter for your ipod or do you just use the lead?

This has happened three times so far, since I've had my Punto Evo.

I've just taken it back to the dealer and they have run the latest update on the Blue&Me. Fixes it every time. Would be nice not to have the problem in the first place, but at least it get sorted straight away.

depending on what format the music is saved on your ipod will depend if it will play due to blue and me being a windows based product and ipod being apple i had so much problems i brought the adapter and apart from the odd time it wont play but the car has decided there is no blue and me but it reboots in a couple of mins it has worked fine even after b&m firmware update

Back