4.jpg

Bravo WDK's Bravo.

Introduction

Thought it was time I posted a picture of my Bravo. I took this picture the day I brought my Bravo home in September 2008.
4.jpg

This is what it looked like at the begining of November 2010.
5.jpg

Will post some more updated pictures shortly. :)
Re: WDK's Bravo

Was hoping to edit my posts to show them in date order but hey ho!

Heres some more older pics of my car. The only noticeable change I've made from above are the wheels.

Photo039.jpgPhoto561.jpg

Me parked beside another me! Couldn't help myself.

2.jpg

... And most people de-badge their car, well I did the oposite and added the Bravo badge :rolleyes:.
Before and after.
Photo222.jpger.jpg

Not sure who looks at this thead but here's the latest.

Replaced the missing/ stolen wiper cover and strapped it on. Also added a Fiat Forum Sticker I got made.:slayer:
17.JPG18.jpg
Photo02016.jpg19.jpg

Added some cool seat belt covers
20.jpg21.jpg

Just that pic of all the snow i cant believe how much snow you got where i live we only got about a 3-4 centimetres lol.

and im loving the new wheels :)

Well thought it was time I posted some updated pictures.

Now before I start, I don't want to hear the debate about abarth badges again as I used to be one of those people against them on non abarth cars until one I suddenly just changed my mind. This is all just down to my personal choice.

I changed the rear badge and here are step by step pictures! As the new badge was slightly smaller, I painted the holder chrome before inserting the new badge. The picture shows it only mid painted.
Photo1126.jpg
Photo1128.jpg
Photo1129.jpg
Photo1130.jpg
Photo1131.jpg

Custom tax disc holder
Photo1109.jpg

Seat belt covers
Photo1095.jpg

Added some abarth decals
Photo1111.jpg
Photo1112.jpg

I've now changed the front badge to Abarth as well. The front badge is extremely tricky to remove, without taking the whole grill of the front of the car. However I got it off and cleaned up where the old Fiat badge was before replacing it with the Abarth badge.
front6.jpg
front7.jpg
front8.jpg

Also I've finally got round to painting the lower front grill on my Bravo. I was going to paint it all silver but opted in the end to painstakingly paint the end tips of the grill silver to match the top. This took me ages to do but I think it looks much better :D

More in this thread about the grill
https://www.fiatforum.com/bravo/278334-yet-another-custom-grill.html

Before
front1.jpg

After
front2.jpg
front3.jpg
front4.jpg
front5.jpg

Do you know where I can get some genuine fiat bravo sports seats to replace my standard seats?

Many thanks

Back