Panda insurance, lady driver?

Currently reading:
Panda insurance, lady driver?

Trimdoner

Anyone any suggestions for a cheap insurer for a Panda 1.1 /28yr old female driver full NCB? Daughter's decided to downsize for economy, and every penny counts.
I'm with LV myself but they seem to favour oldies like me...:eek:

Hi Trev,

She's tried a couple but prices up to now have come back surprisingly close to what she already pays for her 2004 Peugeot 307 (£490 from NatWest). Seems a bit steep considering the difference in insurance group :confused:
Unless of course premiums have rocketed in the six months since her last renewal.......?

I wouldn't put it past the buggas !!

You can lower the cost by paying for it in one go if possible.

I went via a cashback site then got £60 back 3 months later :)

Have you tried Sheila's Wheels?

I save £150 on my renewal with Tesco, I was astonished! If you do an online quote they give you an online discount which you won't get over the phone.

Thanks to all of you for the replies -
cheapest online quote turned out to be Kwik-fit at £367, (Sheilas Wheels £460 ) but surprisingly her existing insurers Nat West came up trumps after a phone call with a quote just above £300 :)

To be honest I'm still a bit surprised at the quotes in the £500 region for a Group 1? car and 7yrs NCB ?? Her 'profile' ticks all the right boxes - same address 10 yrs, homeowner, married, children, unexciting occupation...

Maybe we're all in line to get mugged on our next renewal :eek:

Back