General A TWINAIR thread where no one is allowed to mention MPG

Currently reading:
General A TWINAIR thread where no one is allowed to mention MPG

google it... but yes, i think that we are too much worried about mpg and sometimes we don't think about other costs like insurance, services, etc. Here in portugal everybody buys diesel cars even if they are sometimes 40% more expensive than the equivalent on petrol just because diesel is cheaper and a little more economical, forgetting that they have more expensive services, dpf problems, more frequent tire change...

4 of them. Together on a common crank. An Oct-Air V8. :D

Now stick it in the back of my 500. Driving the back wheels.

Mwuhahahahahahahaha!

Although, in all seriousness, I reckon a twin air in the back of an original 500 would rock.

I still want to drive one, but Fiat and their Scottish dealers are pissing about.

Run out Focus is looking interesting.

Cheers

D
I think I might pop to the local stealer and see if they've got one I can testdrive. Won't buy it or anything but I'd like a drive :D

In all honesty, i went to drive one a week or so back. After all the interest the A500 got at the Fiat garage, one of the more confident salesman asked if he could take mine for a spin. I said, so long as i can drive a twinair. He agreed but then had to hand over a car so i left.

The chaps said it's much faster than the 1.2, he said in the "course" they went on, they had a fully loaded 1.2 and a fully loaded Twinair. They did a drag test and the Twinair was much further ahead apparently. I just wanted to see how slow it felt!

The chaps said it's much faster than the 1.2, he said in the "course" they went on, they had a fully loaded 1.2 and a fully loaded Twinair. They did a drag test and the Twinair was much further ahead apparently. I just wanted to see how slow it felt!

I'm not surprised- four burly blokes (well three plus me) in a 1.2 is not a fun situation.

Back