General MK1 Panda in a Bradford ruin...

Currently reading:
General MK1 Panda in a Bradford ruin...

I'm on the case I'm in Bradford in the morning I'll bet its on the top floor, but looks intresting(y) Next big step would be to find the owner could be the council :idea:Ihave some mates at Bradford Planning and Building Control may point me in right direction would be a shame to let it go :cry:

i am sick of this bastard site! i am logged in do a reply, then i get a message "you are not logged in"!!! fix it!!!

This is not the place for site issues. You are more likely to get told off than the issue fixed. I doubt there is an issue with the site as I have never had this issue and I use many browsers and locations to view FF.

Is someone possibly using your details somewhere else in the world as you can only be logged in once? Perhaps your details are saved somewhere else and that person just logs in? There may be an issue with your browser setup. Try using another one just to see if the problem persists.

Room I'v just got into another dry barn and that Mk1 looking intresting its all your fault that Black CLX I bought from Bristol has just flown through it's mot so another one to the panda collection soon to be turned into K9 Italian Policia dog van next summer. (y)

Room I'v just got into another dry barn and that Mk1 looking intresting its all your fault that Black CLX I bought from Bristol has just flown through it's mot so another one to the panda collection soon to be turned into K9 Italian Policia dog van next summer. (y)

my fault why does everyone blame little old me what with you and Jim anyone would think I made you buy them!:p

Back