Punto (Mk2/2b) My 2005 Active 1.2.

Currently reading:
Punto (Mk2/2b) My 2005 Active 1.2.

My Punto ive had for about 7/8 months.

Engine
All factory kit
UPDATE
uprated head gasket and valves after it blew few days ago.

Exterior
Standard kit again
BUT
I intend on getting the rear lights tinted, debadged and have the the indent where the badge is smoothed and painted. And also badgeless front grill and front fog installation when i get the time.

Interior
Standard Kit
BUT
getting a silver console from a sporting or similer with the fog button so i can wire them in and have matching vent surrounds. And speedo lights changed to white and interior light tinted and silver door handles. Also some speaker surrounds if i can find some as i have to have the cheap fiat grills on atm :(.

ICE
JVC KD-R311 50x4 HU
EDGE ED-306 16cm Front Speakers with Tweeters
Alpine SXE-69C 2 6x9's
SOUNDS SWEET :LOL:
SUB AND AMP ARE BEING BOUGHT IN THE NEXT WEEK.

The Pictures are from when i bought it on the day, i will get pictures in the next few days so i can show you all.

Last edited:
UPDATE....

Got 4 LED's wired up to the courtesy light now so there in the dash and heater grills, and got a cathode running under the steering console also connected up to the courtesy light (Took me ages figure it out). Also got a small alpine sticker and a large one from ebay for 4 quid off ebay so there going on when it stops peeing it down. Anyway, pics will be on tomorrow night.
Also, made some speaker surrounds for the front doors out of mdf, but im struggling get some shrink wrap (Spray paint looks the next best thing), so once they are sorted, i will put them on. AND THEN ITS TIME TO HAVE A BASH WITH AMP/SUB AND EXTERIOR (Y).

Here we are with some new 'uns. I couldnt get any done tonight, as my girlfriend is using mine as her clio cup is having an mot to go out with the girlies in.

Anyway, here are some pics i got earlier.
https://www.fiatforum.com/data/vbgarage/9/3/9/8/8/garage_vehicle-3655-12902143443_full.jpg
garage_vehicle-3655-12902143432_thumb.jpg
garage_vehicle-3655-12902143431_thumb.jpg

The lights need moving around behind the tweeter grills and speaker pods once i have finished them. so dont worry, the inner chav with go away.

Hope you like :)

i didnt know where put it. As its a 5 door, it wouldnt look right cause of the gap between the doors and wings etc. And also because the wiper would be rubbing against it and end up ripping it, put it where it hardly touches apart from the end :).

The LED's are getting moved as soon as they have somewhere go, might get rid of the cathode and get a led strip, scared of hitting it with my feet atm, and run one in the glove compartment and one in the passenger footwell aswell atm.

Not chucking alot of money into it as im not far from saving enough for a 08 plate gp abarth. THAT IS NOT GETTING TOUCHED AT ALL.

Yeah i know, thats why i am not spending too much on this to be honest, no point getting alloys etc cause they wont fit the abarth.

Just had to pick my gf's clio up from the nearest garage after having some work done on it on warranty. Trust me, i would rather walk home than ever drive that french shoebox ever again, although it does go like stink :/

Back