Where can I get colour matched spray paint from..?

Currently reading:
Where can I get colour matched spray paint from..?

peterp

Hi all
I'll be looking to carry out a small body repair next weekend,so will need to get an exact match spray.
Where would be the best place to get this?Are fiats probably the best place?

Cheers
Peter.

Halfords will do a colour match - just take them in your paint code number (found in your bootlid probably) - £7.99 for a touch up pot, £9.99 for a spray can - they can mix while you wait, so probably cheaper and quicker than getting from Fiat.

Hope this helps,

Marko

i got halfruads to make me up a can of tiziano red it was ok, but at a place called macciss near me (its like makro or cost co kinda) and found the exact same stuff but instead of 300ml it was 400ml for £2.89 a can + vat which i was pissed of about cos it cost me a tenna in halfrauds so shop around 1st!!

My local autofactors will only supply custom mixed paint if you want it for touch ups etc. (i.e. they will match it directly from your body work). This avoids potential problems with mismatching colours that could arise using set colours mixed by halfords, etc.

It is Maccess by the way. There is one in bradford too. It's brill. I got a yellow hands free cradle for 25p!!!! One of the few places I know too that sell and stock Fuel filters for the MPI Sei.
seanisgrowingsome said:
i got halfruads to make me up a can of tiziano red it was ok, but at a place called macciss near me (its like makro or cost co kinda) and found the exact same stuff but instead of 300ml it was 400ml for £2.89 a can + vat which i was pissed of about cos it cost me a tenna in halfrauds so shop around 1st!!

markoibook said:
Halfords will do a colour match - just take them in your paint code number (found in your bootlid probably) - £7.99 for a touch up pot, £9.99 for a spray can - they can mix while you wait, so probably cheaper and quicker than getting from Fiat.

Hope this helps,

Marko

Hi

Do you mean Halford make spray can after mixing to get a specific color? For me , they made paint and put in the bottle. I think spray can is better.

Thanks

Back