DSC_0406.jpg

Punto (Mk2/2b) 1PuntoCarl2's Broom Yellow mk2b thread.

Introduction

Hi FF,

got a new car as the mk2 5 door was starting to go 'tit's up' with EPAS and utterly crap bodywork ect... i might keep it and fix it up over time, may use it for spares and scrap the shell or i may just sell it, im not sure yet...

so yea, i got an mk2b broom yellow active sport :)

12 months mot
6 months tax
quite a bit of history.

pics:

DSC_0411.jpg

DSC_0406.jpg

DSC_0407.jpg

DSC_0408.jpg

DSC_04091.jpg

but there is a bad point :(...

DSC_0410.jpg

category D, only problem is the rear o/s and bumper... shouldnt cost too much to get sorted out...
Re: 1PuntoCarl2's Broom Yellow mk2b thread

Plans:

get rear sorted out
install all audio
fit my coilovers
fit my gt3 front brake setup
fit hgt rear axle
fit powerflow backbox
get gemini alarm fitted
black sueded interior
colour coded handles and doors
destripped
get my alloys and spacers back on there, but keep sporting alloys for winter :)
get my abarth skirts painted and fitted

not sure about stripping out the back and fitting 2 alfa front seats??

thanks,
Carl.

Last edited:

A hell of a lot of potential, even more so than the 5 door as this ones yellow! (y)

Plans sound great. Nothing to really add onto that, perhaps changing alloys to something a bit different?

nice, u done anywork on back end yet :D

no work done yet havnt had the funds to get it sorted but will soon :)

A hell of a lot of potential, even more so than the 5 door as this ones yellow! (y)

Plans sound great. Nothing to really add onto that, perhaps changing alloys to something a bit different?

well ive got some team dynamic driftz, (black with silver lip) that will be going on after the winter months but atm im gna get these sprayed black with yellow wheel bolts :)

Side skirts and 50mm springs imo :)

got my coilovers and skirts going on the from the 5 door ;)

Agree with burtz on that one, deffo slam it and abarth skirts.

Any picture updates on that back end either?

the abarth skirts will be going on when they get sprayed :)

gna give it a quick clean then i'll get some pics up and some of the interior/sound system :)

thanks,
Carl.

few pics:

headunit and door pods... in the process of moulding A pillers to hold tweeters :)

1289228093568.jpg

1289228117312.jpg

after a quick clean, didnt have time to clay/polish/wax, just a quick 2 bucket method.

1289228125803.jpg

1289228141600.jpg

1289228156163.jpg

plent of boot space :)

1289228197780.jpg

from above...

1289228339499.jpg

im currently stripping down my 5 door so in the next couple of week i'll get getting my brakes, coilovers and hgt axle swapped over. also my alloys will be going black with yellow bolts (for the winter) then my other alloys will be going on :)

thanks,
Carl.

nice :)

got enough magic trees ? ( hows it not making you feel sick )

thanks mate :) will start picking alot more progress when the 5 door is stripped though!

haha i think i have about 15 of them! they dont smell as strong as they used to, only got them 'cause i do delivery driving and hate my car smelling of chinese!

looks nice mate, lovin the HU :)

cheers mate, ah its a really good HU if im honest, suits the interior aswell with the black/silver theme :)

Last edited:
Looking gd mate, You'll be on a winner once you get your alloys and coilies on :)

keep up the gd work mate (y)

sorry about the lack of updates - havnt had much spare time to work on the car with uni assignments due in ect...

just managed to clean/polish and wax the car before winter...

and pics are on my new camera, still learning how to use it properly lol.

IMG_0685.JPG

IMG_0690.JPG

IMG_0692.JPG

IMG_0694.JPG

IMG_06951.JPG

p.s. i didnt touch the wheels, just the bodywork :) and after xmas all the major updates will be happening!

thanks,
Carl.

Back