Technical Washer bottle glitch

Currently reading:
Technical Washer bottle glitch

sarahlou75

Hiya, I wondered if anyone can give me a bit of advice, slowly over the last week I've being doing things to the Seicento to get it up together. I undersealed it all today and just before I put it away I decideded to fill the washer bottle up............ended up that I had more water on the floor than in the car :) and I also noticed that I could not hear the pump for the windscreen (I can hear the one for the back running ok). I've searched on here and have worked out how to get to it (removing the wheel arch liner) but I was wondering is it a case of just going to a scrappy and replacing the whole bottle complete with the pumps? Bearing in mind that I'm just learning to do things on the car but really enjoying it, sorry if my question seems a bit simple. Thanks Sarah

Seicento should only be one motor. It spins one way for the front, the other way for the rear.

You will need to have a look, although I suspect that the little rubber joiner that links the motor to the pipe has burst.

Take the bottle out and check the motor with a power source.

Cheers

D

Seicento should only be one motor. It spins one way for the front, the other way for the rear.

You will need to have a look, although I suspect that the little rubber joiner that links the motor to the pipe has burst.

Take the bottle out and check the motor with a power source.

Cheers

D

no mk1 seicento has 2 motors like the cinq, mk2 has one

if yours is an older model i got one for sale (y)

Back