General Wooo finally on my 2 weeks break from work, work on the car starts now!!

Currently reading:
General Wooo finally on my 2 weeks break from work, work on the car starts now!!

corky

Mk2 Punto Sporting 1.2
Well finally finished my crazy working shifts was running the club for a month solid!!! my poor car not had any attention or anything, well when i finally got away from work this morning went and got some bits and bats and got home changed the discs and pads took me about... half hour :) then had them tested on the rollers at mates garage **** HOT!!! :p i went kwick fit yesterday (sunday) i took my girlfriends mums car same as mine 1.2 punto 8v mk2 £177.94 for new pads and discs fitted absolutely shocking!!! got my discs off ebay £15 brand new pads £6 brand new (both apec) so cost me about £25 do the same job!!!

Another thing im doing the suspension (lowering kit) some point this week :) and the headlights now ive put angel lights in... brilliant yeah look good etc etc but i need BRIGHTER headlights what the brightest bulb you can get some person metioned phillips silver something :confused: but mine are aweful any ideas people??

Well finally finished my crazy working shifts was running the club for a month solid!!! my poor car not had any attention or anything, well when i finally got away from work this morning went and got some bits and bats and got home changed the discs and pads took me about... half hour :) then had them tested on the rollers at mates garage **** HOT!!! :p i went kwick fit yesterday (sunday) i took my girlfriends mums car same as mine 1.2 punto 8v mk2 £177.94 for new pads and discs fitted absolutely shocking!!! got my discs off ebay £15 brand new pads £6 brand new (both apec) so cost me about £25 do the same job!!!

Another thing im doing the suspension (lowering kit) some point this week :) and the headlights now ive put angel lights in... brilliant yeah look good etc etc but i need BRIGHTER headlights what the brightest bulb you can get some person metioned phillips silver something :confused: but mine are aweful any ideas people??

Good luck with it lad ;)

I just got some off eBay. Depends which bulb socket you need it for?
I got some Osram Nightbreakers (H7 slot) which are bright (y)
About £15 for the pair.

Good luck with it lad ;)

I just got some off eBay. Depends which bulb socket you need it for?
I got some Osram Nightbreakers (H7 slot) which are bright (y)
About £15 for the pair.

Just the angel headlight slot i dont know if they are just the exact same as the original headlight slot, yeah i heard the osram halogen bulbs are good and real bright too. you got a link of where you bought yours?

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back