Technical Spare keys...

Currently reading:
Technical Spare keys...

kEvo95

Hi all, just wondered if anyone had ordered a second remote keyfob and if so how much? I know I'm being lazy...will give my dealer a ring probably Friday now. Just wondering if its going to be £40 or £140 kind of money???
I get the 'spare' key in our household and fed up having to manually unlock the drivers door time just to be able to open the boot!

While I'm asking the questions - Has anyone had their car checked over and oil changed after 1000 miles? Is this normal/important? Am a bit new to this new car business!

Cheers all.

they are about £150 programmed.

erm the oil change is scheduled, new cars no longer needs this.
back in 1970 maybe but now no.

just check it at least twice weekly really to make sure its not using oil.

they are about £150 programmed.

For info my local dealer quoted: £176 for the remote key + £38 to programe it for the car + £43 if I didnt have the owners car with all the key codes! potential £257 wow... :shrug: its just a key Fiat...

Think I'm gonna ring up my lease company and ask why they only gave me a single remote key...

For info my local dealer quoted: £176 for the remote key + £38 to programe it for the car + £43 if I didnt have the owners car with all the key codes! potential £257 wow... :shrug: its just a key Fiat...

Think I'm gonna ring up my lease company and ask why they only gave me a single remote key...

the only come with one remote key as standard and one blade type key which will strta the car but not operate the central locking etc.

Back