Technical evo gp foglights

Currently reading:
Technical evo gp foglights

paulandwhite

Hi all, I've just bought a nearly new punto evo gp 1.4 8v and am very happy with my new car! One niggle so far, however. I can't find a button to switch on the foglights! There's a button for the rear foglight but where the front foglight button should be above that is a blank button! Is this a manufacturing fault? Anyone else had this problem?

Someone else has had this actually, Do the fog lights come on when pressing the blank button? I'd certainly take it back and ask for the correct button installing, I'm guessing they will have to order

Hi all, I've just bought a nearly new punto evo gp 1.4 8v and am very happy with my new car! One niggle so far, however. I can't find a button to switch on the foglights! There's a button for the rear foglight but where the front foglight button should be above that is a blank button! Is this a manufacturing fault? Anyone else had this problem?

Yeah I had this problem with my Sporting, it came with front fog lights but no switch! There’s now been a few people complain about this… silly mistake for Fiat to make!:doh:
Just take it back to you dealer and they'll fix it, all the wiring is there they just need to fit the correct switch panel… it a two minute job.(y)

Back