DSC017671.JPG

Punto (Mk2/2b) My Black 1.2 8V MK2.

Introduction

This is my punto 1.2 8v had it a few months just want some comments and opions on it ive gta lot more 2 do
ECT

Colour coded handles and wing mirrors,tints, ive gt neons to go straight on it aswell just gotta find the time.... needs lowering and alloys (looking for some coupe 1s )

I would love a splitter but not to sure where to find em ive looked on ebay n lets be honest there not the best lol

thanks (y)

Re: What do you think

with the induction kit, could you not relocate it futher forward to get more cold air?? someone will correct me if im wrong

Re: What do you think

Noisier at the back but colder air though not as cold as an intake with a pipe going ahead of the rad.

The cam cover would look good polished.

Re: My Black 1.2 8V MK2

Finally got my toffee wheel to do those shocking side trims, the glue and all that muck , any body ever used a toffee wheel ,1st time using one duno wat to do lol
thanks

Re: My Black 1.2 8V MK2

right heres where i am on the punto
starting the colour of my front badge

the stuff i used to remove it was amazing

left it for about 30mins

and the stuff i used :devil:

trying to bulk up engine bay air hose

and again

where i started

allo.jpg

alloys i ordered 70£ belive it or not lol

and because some donut aslong the line has messed about the door trims before i did, its like theve chipped the paint away, it almost looks like its 2 shades of black so cnt have a smooth sided punto:cry:oh well looks like there gna have 2 be colour coded now hmmmmm

Let us know what u thin nice 1

Back