Panda White 100HP Nr Sheffield?

Currently reading:
Panda White 100HP Nr Sheffield?

minardirule

Enjoyed a mini 100HP convoy on the M1 from J35 down to 31 on Sunday just after 3pm in awful weather, anyone on here?

Reg K15 ***

Not me,
but it's good to see a few more 100HP's up north! I live off J36 M1 and other than my 100HP I can go months without seeing another 100HP on the road - rare beast?

A rare beast indeed I'm at Ecclesfield just off J35 and I only see a couple of others around Sheffield.

It was me..... (y)

I was on my way home from Leeds - nice weather, eh! :p

I'm off J14 of the M1....was a bit far from home, lol!

Layney

Last edited:
Hey Layney, glad to have finally spotted someone on here! the weather was indeed really awful but you were still cracking on??:D

You'll be pleased to know that my eldest daughter (5) who was in the passenger seat instantly christened your's the "snow car" :cool:

Hey Layney, glad to have finally spotted someone on here! the weather was indeed really awful but you were still cracking on??:D

You'll be pleased to know that my eldest daughter (5) who was in the passenger seat instantly christened your's the "snow car" :cool:

It's very rare to see the same car out and about, so I'm glad we spotted each other too! It's a long journey from Leeds to MK, so I was trying to make progress ;)

I love the new nickname for my car so say thanks to your daughter from me (y)

Back