Technical Workshop Manual

Currently reading:
Technical Workshop Manual

lenmac

I have just purchased an 08 Fiat Sedici and would like to purchase a manual or discs on line. Can anyone advise on suitable source?

Len:confused:

Congrats with your new purchase you will not be disapointed you have got yourself a top car. My personal opinion is as long as you change the oil when the service is due you will have no need for a manual for a good few years,I use mine for towing and launching my small yacht and have over 60000 trouble free miles. happy motoring.

Monty.

Last edited:
Yes zipped file would be perfect 1.9 Diesel. Do you know how to remove the pollen filter by any chance?

on the petrol it is accessed via the glove compartment not sure about diesel but probably the same; be careful there's an airbag in there somewhere...
zip file seems to be too large to email but will try and get round this......

You could try uploading it to Google Docs and then posting the link to it on here.

If you have the file for the 1.9 Diesel i'd be interested.

Cheers,

Chris

I have one as a zip file that I can send you.....

Hello,

I have a Fiat Sedici 2007 model and I have real trouble wiring my alarm to the central locking. I tried both negative and positive triggering, with negative..nothing happens, with positive, fuses of the alarm outputs are blown.
I tried positive as I found two cables that appear to have positve 12volts when arming/disarming with cars remote control/button on drivers door.

Could you please email me the zip file you have if it would be of any help?
my email is [email protected]

Thank you!

Could I put my hand up for the zipped file as well as I need to change the starter motor. Very low petrol miles but the starter overruns so best though would be to change it. Anyway the workshop manual would be a great help.. My email is [email protected].

Back