Auto Italia; Brooklands 30/04/05

Currently reading:
Auto Italia; Brooklands 30/04/05

I'm hoping to go to this, as I went last year and it was excellent. May even take the Cinq this year rather than the integrale as I normally go in convoy with fellow integrale owners one of which has his own stand at Brooklands for the annual London 2 Brighton integrale run, last year was the first ever and 107 integrale's turned up, the most ever in one place in the world :cool:

He will be set up next to Keith's from Auto Integrale's stand and should have his Lancia integrale EVO1 Martini 6 on show, which is a lovely car, plus Keith may have Trevor's Lancia Kappa race car on show as he did last year, or even Trevor's Lancia Yintegrale which had it's own link somewhere on FF recently.

Aaron.

Last edited:
I'd love to come but it's so far away - last time I drove down there it nearly killed me - can't really do it in a day and can't afford over night stop cos saving all my pennies for Isle of Man wkend with Clubcento in beginning of May :D :(

Alex22 said:
i'll be there (y) J666EVO, u could take ur Turbo cinq up the hill to show all the people who think that cinqs are a waste of time, that they arn't. haha!

Yeah that would be funny, but I would only do it if it was dry cos if it was wet there would be no point, endless amounts of wheel spin! :)

Which reminds me I must renew my ClubCento membership!

I just hope it all works out as I'm changing jobs and having to move to the Milton Keynes area so will try and keep this day free.

Aaron.

Yep the test hill is brillaint.

I think Jamie86 got pics of me going up in the cinq lol. I made a lot of noise that day :D
The tyres took a battering though! (y)

Does anyone remember the guy in that X1/9 who totally shagged his gearbox but kept taking the car up the hill :bang: what a fool :nono:

I will be there again...would be glad to join a Midlands convoy. Hopefully the weather will be better this time..hey Bob?!

Wouldn't mind taking the Abarth up the hill - don't know if I've got the balls though!!

Back