Technical Problems with the Mediaplayer

Currently reading:
Technical Problems with the Mediaplayer

Okay, since day one of owning it, I've put up with all the problems the Mediaplayer has. These units are obivously iffy and I've had a little too much iff now.

But today, after a rather long case of pressing buttons, unplugging USB stick and so forth, it was the last straw. :bang:

So, to my question, I know many here have been back to their dealers with this and some other problems, has ANYONE actually had it fixed 100%?

Todays problems involved, the "media" button not switching to anything and the sound going completely. That's the second time, no sound, even on radio.

Okay, since day one of owning it, I've put up with all the problems the Mediaplayer has. These units are obivously iffy and I've had a little too much iff now.

But today, after a rather long case of pressing buttons, unplugging USB stick and so forth, it was the last straw. :bang:

So, to my question, I know many here have been back to their dealers with this and some other problems, has ANYONE actually had it fixed 100%?

Todays problems involved, the "media" button not switching to anything and the sound going completely. That's the second time, no sound, even on radio.

Not had that one, i had major problems with my Blue&Me where my TomTom wouldnt connect & then my Blue&Me etc kept rebooting mid-travel, but that was solved by replacing the Blue&Me control unit.

Worst thing i've had functionality wise is once in a blue moon ill get "Building Library" when i try to change tracks so i pull the usb & drop it back in, problem solved.

Otherwise everythings been fine with mine, never had sound drop, buttons have always worked etc.

I have had times when I have turned it on and it has said media player on the unit but no sound has played however if I press the radio button then it is ok. Usually if I turn it off and back on again its fine. A couple of times I have had to pull out the USB drive and reinsert it make it work.

The other thing I have noticed is sometimes a song will only play for a short time then go onto the next track. Not sure if that's the file or the unit.

Back