Grande Punto white racing by Willliam

Currently reading:
Grande Punto white racing by Willliam

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, let's introduce myself i live in belgium and i own a grande punto white racing as notice below , and i want to share with you some of my pictures to know what do you think about my car and to simply share my passion for my grande punto...the modifications are:

- rear bumper modified by novitec
- double exhaust novitec
-novitec'wheel 18 inch with some great tyres: uniroyal rainsport 2
-my car has been lowered by novitec as well,more precisely 4 centimeters at the front and the same at the rear
-ms design front grill
-xenon 8000k in the headlights and in the foglights

and the others things are just some details that i don t even know the name in english...

i like your forum so that s why i am here...

the pictures of my new modifications will come at the end of the week (black roof , black front grill> for the moment in silver but i prefer in black so i am actually repainting it):)

some old pictures to let you wait more easily:rolleyes::

:rolleyes:

and still some older one:
( without the ms design front grill)

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT??

Last edited:
hey stilo, how did you read into my brain??? of course my appointement for tinting my windows is already taken!!! it s for the third of september...my car will look more black for the ****ing winter :)
actually i thing that bringing some black ' details' is the best thing we can do on white car, according to me.. full black is coming mates , because i also have the shadows painted in black with snow tyres for the winter :):):)

and i am pretty happy that you like my wheels (or at least it gaves you the envy of upgrading to 18') because i am fan of it , it suits perfectly the grande punto , i think that the novitec'engineers are some kind of genius :p

just an other picture , without the black details,for the fun:

Last edited:
waouh thanks very much, i hope you 'll like it more with its black gloss roof and front grill ;)

moreover i have the idea of painting my wheels in black gloss aswell...do you think it s a good one...?but if i do that i must paint the calipers in red too... :):p:):p

Last edited:
waouh thanks very much, i hope you 'll like it more with its black gloss roof and front grill ;)

moreover i have the idea of painting my wheels in black gloss aswell...do you think it s a good one...?but if i do that i must paint the calipers in red too... :):p:):p
I quite like the wheels the way they are. Everyone with a white Grande paints their wheels black.

Definately red brake calipers though! (y)

thanks mate...
my roof is painted of course...and for my windows, it s not already done..but i am going to smoke them a lot , i mean very dark at the rear windows and medium ( 65%) at the front...and i have also ordered a fly eyes kit , imported directly from UK :p i hope to have it soon..and then my last modification ( exept a remap maybe) will be painting those wheels in black gloss and red calipers...:D

news coming from belgium,
i fit the fly eyes kit on the headlights and it s simply gorgeous, i think i am at the end of my project, let me know what do you think about MY GRANDE PUNTO RACING:D:

URL=http://img64.imageshack.us/i/dsc01574w.jpg/]
dsc01574w.jpg
[/URL]

i will put some others pictures with the black gloss shadows wheels ( 17 inch ) at the beginning of the winter because there are my winter'wheels ( i know i am lucky):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back