Styling Punto evo 'style pack'

Currently reading:
Styling Punto evo 'style pack'

jimbott

I took delivery of a Punto Evo GP which had the 'style pack' fitted. The 'configure a fiat' on the web site states that this includes tinted windows wereas only the rear windows are tinted. Has anyone else had this pack fitted and what did they get for their money.:bang:

I believe this to be right, Sub-woofer (in boot) raised off floor, painted calipers and rear tinted windows. I'll have a look to double check, wanted the option myself :) When did you order?

when you say only the rear windows are tinted do you mean the back window and the 2 rear side windows? If you do then this is all that you are legally allowed to have dark tinted in the UK. If you have the front ones tinted they you are likely to be pulled over by the police and fined. You can get 3 penalty points and a fine for having your front windows tinted.

Also the style pack on The GP has side skirts instead of the painted calipers as it only has drums on the rear and not disks.

Last edited:
Thanks for comments. This is what I was told when I queried it with the dealer but I thought I'd just double check. The car is fitted with the sub-woofer and side skirts and tinted windows to the rear screen and the rear doors.

anybody knows if it's possible to buy and fit those ambient lights in an Evo that doesn't have them ? I really NEED to get those, lol

anybody knows if it's possible to buy and fit those ambient lights in an Evo that doesn't have them ? I really NEED to get those, lol

I guess the door handles would be easy to replace with the Ambient ones.

Not so sure about the dash though, whether a non-ambient one has the slot? Or whether you'd need a whole new section of dash.

Back