Styling fiat seicento heater dial facial

Currently reading:
Styling fiat seicento heater dial facial

hii does anyone know were i can get a yellow fiat seicento heater dial facial at the moment it the carbon effect one i just wondered if you could buy them or is it a custom thing?? thx

its a paint it yourself job mate, unless you drop on one on ebay or in the scrappys, if your going to have a go, don't forget about the little screw under the middle knob, catches so many people out that one.

all very easy to get off, mine are red, they go with the red seat belts and abarth logos on the head rests.
I don'k have speakers in the dash any more, but there easy to get off.(y)

I've thought about painting them yellow, but I just cant be bothered, and its grown on me as it is.
P1010720.JPG

that looks epic ill probs do mine yellow i need to get yellow paint anyway to patch up a frew marks inside. mine has the front speaker in but the person who had the car before me put speakers in the parcle shelf so i just use them so im gunna take the front ones out anyway

that slot in the glovebox area is for a PS2, theres a center consoul thing that should house a double din screen, but thats not on it in the pic, also the 2 holes on the right are for a temp and vault gages.

this isn't my handy work tho, its a lad called sei_rory, although hes moved on and doesn't come on here much these days.
full builds quite a good read:
https://www.fiatforum.com/cinquecento-seicento/88467-dash-pics.html

ha ha thats brilliant im thinking bout getting a temp gauge theres a guide on this site it does my head in that it doesn't have 1 standard always worries me when i hear the fan even tho its normal gunna flush the coolent system tomorrow and put new coolent in no idea when it was last changed

yesterday i sprayed my steelies black gloss am gonna spray the outside rim with
purple-cyan flip paint when its next dry am doing all the inside parts in it to so it matches up. my whole car is gonna be blue and purple

sorry felt relivent to post it here :p hehe

yesterday i sprayed my steelies black gloss am gonna spray the outside rim with
purple-cyan flip paint when its next dry am doing all the inside parts in it to so it matches up. my whole car is gonna be blue and purple

sorry felt relivent to post it here :p hehe

sounds brilliant you should post pic hear when
you`ve finnished

Back