General Punto evo sporting mpg

Currently reading:
General Punto evo sporting mpg

Hi was just wondering if one or two of the people with punto evo sportings could tell me roughly what mpg they are getting? Am looking to buy one and wondering how accurate the 50.4mpg combined figure from fiat is. Thanks in advance.

Spooky, I just filled up and checked the average on my Sport.

15.1 km/l or in old english money about 42.6 mpg.

But obviously it will depend on how you drive it. I don't think 15.1 is too bad, not considering the turbo will fling you into next week. (y)

What's everyone else getting?

I have about 650 miles on the clock and average 34mpg at the moment.
I'm driving "fairly briskly"... Most of that is on dual carrageways.

I have about 650 miles on the clock and average 34mpg at the moment.
I'm driving "fairly briskly"... Most of that is on dual carrageways.

Similar to my 105 Eleganza, though the carrage ways around me are stupid, by time you get upto speed its time to stop for another roundabout, i'm sure if it wasn't for that & i slightly lighter foot it'd be higher.

My sporting I've done 1300miles 700 of which were motorway and average is just under 40mpg, but I'm used to a automatic so still adjusting to a manual with turbo!

Got something over 3k on mine since Middle of March (and its been in garage for the last month)

Got a avg total of 32mpg atm. I really have utilised the turbo so thats why it's so low. I've done journeys where my avg mpg is 65 on more than one occasion.

It's all down to how heavy you accelerate and your gear changes :p

all your engines don't have many miles on yet, I know mine is a 1.9 m/jet, but it didn't run in and loosen up to give best MPG until it had covered about 9,000 miles..... when it was still about 2,000 miles old it was only giving about 40 mpg, when it got over 10k it would (and always has since) give over 50 mpg...

all your engines don't have many miles on yet, I know mine is a 1.9 m/jet, but it didn't run in and loosen up to give best MPG until it had covered about 9,000 miles..... when it was still about 2,000 miles old it was only giving about 40 mpg, when it got over 10k it would (and always has since) give over 50 mpg...

Probably right tbh, i found when i first got the car i just could not get it to hit 40mpg, or even close, started to think 40mpg was a myth i was so far away, recently ive found ive been able to hit the 40-42mpg quite easily, im on 37.6mpg right now but i am overtaking at a merry pace.

I've been driving very carefully this past week (trying to improve my score on EcoDrive, it's really addictive!)

Done just over 150 miles with an average mpg of 48.7! :D

I've been driving very carefully this past week (trying to improve my score on EcoDrive, it's really addictive!)

Done just over 150 miles with an average mpg of 48.7! :D

Impressive! (y)

I don't think I can improve my mpg really, I just can't drive it without the temptation to give it a blast, once in a while. :D I just love the noise! Besides I have the Panda for high mpg.

Eco:Drive is massively addictive :p

My score lately has hovered around the 59-63 area. I drove back down the A1 / A64 early hours of this morning on my way home at a steady 60mph and the range was going up and up :D (topped at 130 distance up from 90 when I got in)

Until a VW Golf and a picasso zoomed by (i dont like getting overtaken) so I put my foot down firmly.... They were becoming dots in the rearview mirror very rapidly and my distance was now reduced to 87miles :(

I had to disable my ecodrive because of a conflict between ecodrive & the satnav, waiting on a fix. but it was damned addictive :D and disappointing when your graph goes down because u booted it :(

Back