General Sat Nav Rt3 monochrome display

Currently reading:
General Sat Nav Rt3 monochrome display

Jpmm

hi Guys
I have a Ulysse from (2004) 2.0 JTD.
My sat nav Rt3 monochrome display has developed vertical lines of dead pixels. I try to by one new but the Portuguese Fiat only sale all system.
Can you help me, and tell me where can I by only the display?
Thanks

Many thanks, but realy the display have problems, one friend try solve the problems but without sucess, this is un hardware problem not firmware. I only don't understand Portuguese Fiat because this guys only sell the completed solution. PLease if anybody have information's about the prices or where I can by the display I apreciate.
One more time many thanks in advance...

Last edited:
I had the same problem about three years ago, I had to buy a new screen which came with two update cds, in total about €400, try this site, I don't speak German but I think they may be able to help, www.pavlek.de (y)

I have part numbers for the display and three discs ! Total price was £317.46 plus, in the UK, Value Added Tax. Don't know if these UK numbers will be good for you but I will dig them out for you if you want...

I have just brought a Ulysse JTD 2003 reg with the satnav monochrome screen not working apart from disconnected pixels.
I was told by a spares trader who knows what he is doing, that I am highly unlikely indeed to find one working.
He said he had heard that the colour one on the prestigio can be made to fit.
I am not a mechanic at all, does anyone know if this is correct or where I can get either an original working one or a prestigio unit.
The car is not worth £400 or so for a german replacement which I believe might solve the problem.
Thanks.

Back