Technical scudo clutch

Currently reading:
Technical scudo clutch

dunc220

hi all , i have a fiat scudo 2.0 16v JTD 2007 (07) last of the old shape, can anyone tell me if its fitted with a DMF dual mass flywheel please? ive done 114k now and i got the odd rattle that sounds like a thrust bearing, but still drives fine and clutch in its self is ok bites about half way up.

Yes it does have a DMF. Average clutch life is around 140K .

oh hope mine lasts that long, its just starting to rummble you have to listen hard to hear it, but dont really wanna take any chances as its a taxi, phoned fiat thisafternoon, and its £491 for the bits and they are all recon parts. do you know can it be converted back to a normal fly wheel setup?

As far as i know there is not a solid flywheel available but if anybody can advise otherwise then please let us know.

hi just joined and seen your post you can get a conversion kit to a solid fly wheel made by valeo about £200 for the lot just be careful my scudo 2.0jtd 16v on a 51 plate had a standard fly wheel out of the factory not all came as dual mass good luck rich

you can get a conversion kit to a solid fly wheel made by valeo about £200 for the lot

I have heard that fitting these causes problems such as poor gearchanges/inability to get in gear. Any truth in the rumour?

We got rid of the dmf 2 years ago after the scudo started eating clutches. best thing we ever done and no problems at all £200 for a 4 in 1 clutch

Back