General Modded Panda sold !

Currently reading:
General Modded Panda sold !

My Modded Panda now has a new owner.
Sisleyman brought a friend from London to look at it, then knocked me down in price to pick up a bargain!
They're picking it up next week, I'll be sorry to see it go now, but at least it's got a good home to go to.
I am now Fiat less! Just a "vegatarian" Fourtrak and a Legacy to drive.
No more happy Pandering for me.

They picked it up today.
I was thinking of the Fiats My family and I had over the years.

It all started with a new black '86 MK1 Panda 45 cl, owned for 10 years!
My sons first car was a Strada, various shades of red and rust, £40 from an auction with tax and test.
Another Panda, red, for spares.
Another Panda, white G reg, high on the miles but cheap.
My daughter bought an M reg Punto SX. Not so cheap, lots of repairs for this one, but she loved it!
Yet another red Panda, M reg CLX, something for my youngest daughter to learn in.
Then the Blue one I've just sold, my born again teenager/mid life crisis car!
I've just remembered another one. My brother had a 124 in the 60's, quite a flyer in its time.
I wouldn't mind a £ for every time I grazed a knuckle on them over the years!

rrockettman said:
They picked it up today.
I was thinking of the Fiats My family and I had over the years.

It all started with a new black '86 MK1 Panda 45 cl, owned for 10 years!
My sons first car was a Strada, various shades of red and rust, £40 from an auction with tax and test.
Another Panda, red, for spares.
Another Panda, white G reg, high on the miles but cheap.
My daughter bought an M reg Punto SX. Not so cheap, lots of repairs for this one, but she loved it!
Yet another red Panda, M reg CLX, something for my youngest daughter to learn in.
Then the Blue one I've just sold, my born again teenager/mid life crisis car!
I've just remembered another one. My brother had a 124 in the 60's, quite a flyer in its time.
I wouldn't mind a £ for every time I grazed a knuckle on them over the years!
How could I, I forgot the Tipo 1.9 TD SX, what a flyer that was! After spending over £500 for a full service, cam belt etc, my ex sold it for £550!
Then to make metters worse, bought a Xantia TD and thats costing her a fortune because it's so unreliable. I shouldn't laugh...but!!! Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!

Back