Technical Rear Fog LIght to Reverse Light

Currently reading:
Technical Rear Fog LIght to Reverse Light

Hi

I want to order the EU reverse light to replace the fog light so I have two clear lenses, I'll put a red bulb in it, hopefully.

Does anyone know where I can source the light unit/part number/availability and what bulb fitment does it take?

Thanks.

Hi

I want to order the EU reverse light to replace the fog light so I have two clear lenses, I'll put a red bulb in it, hopefully.

Does anyone know where I can source the light unit/part number/availability and what bulb fitment does it take?

Thanks.

Hou,

I know that the Fiat part number is 51 77 53 46 and from e-bay or
store, a red bulb by Osram.

I also ordered a clear foglight.
The number of right clear foglight is 51775346 and the left side number is 51775347. I bought a red lamp at local sparepart shop and that cost 2,5 euro. The clear foglight cost 53euro at my local fiat dealer.

I have read that right side is easier to change, theres more room to unscrew the foglight. In left side the exhaust is take so much room that you need to take off the lower part of bumber.

Well I was hoping to do the same but I live in Portugal and look for some reverse and fog lights on eBay -UK but I never found any.
If you want we may make an exchange.
I'll send you the EU reverse and fog lights and you'll send me the same lights UK version. (y)

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Eugenio!

Look what I got for you, it's in the post mate.............................

Attachments

• IMG_3530.JPG
    IMG_3530.JPG
    767 KB · Views: 106
By the way, how are Portugal doing in the World Cup?

I'm not a big football fan but I think they'd better stayed at home watching the games:D. At least they could use the VuVuzela disable filter and watch the games with their families without hurting their hearing system.

PS: The Portuguese coach may stay in Africa because he isn't welcomed back here.(n)

Last edited:
Thank you ovarb, recieved this morning, fitted in twenty minutes, looks the business, cheers!

Well, I haven't fitted mine yet because I have to take the bumper out and because I'm going to fix a new red rear fog light in the middle of the bumper but I'm still looking for a good one to fit in.
Any ideas? I have been thinking about the one used by BMW mini or the one by 206 peugeot, but I most think well because it's a one way job :D.

Does anyone know what is the brightest standard (non LED) P21W red bulb on the market. I have purchased an Osram one but it looks rubbish, it makes the fog light look pink. The clear lens is a great mod, makes the rear look tidier but I need it to look red when the light is on so any advice would be good. I don't want LED as I can't be arrsed with fitting resistors into the fitment/circuit.

Cheers!

Back