General 500 abarth ordered :)

Currently reading:
General 500 abarth ordered :)

i aint been on here in ages

i finaly went for a test run at platts in the abarth 500 a few weeks ago. there was already a car to my spec being built so ive only had a "short" 1 month wait.

its in bristol now at the ports, should be at dealers next few days and i hope to pick it up on the 27th.

i turn 23 on thursday so its a brilliant present to myself:D

iv gone for bnw, red stripes,chekered roof and mirrors, petal alloys.

the noise is epic! such a noise rumble and not ott!

handed in my dads fiat tempra for the gov.scrappage.

sadly a stupid woman went into the back of my punto on the same day that i was going to put it up for sale :(.

abarth was only offering 1500 for it so i told them where to go haha.

i was standing still and she got distracted by her child and went into the back of me a heavy shunt and pushed me into van in front.

insurance have paid up 3300 for the car and its now cat d. im happy with the amount considering i paid 3500 3 years ago.iv bought the car back for few hundred pounds and i can get the bumper replaced and boot repaired for a few hundred (Y). so i am better off :). not sellig my beloved punto :D and getting an abarth for the weekend and to enjoy :D. not bad :p

10 days to go!
p.s now im under salvo's yellow punto still but im now under salvos white abarth on the abarth forum.i wont leave you guys :)

Sounds like a good deal on the insurance. Should make the pain of buying a new car more pleasant. Well along with the fact it's and Abarth your getting. :)

yes deffinetly. When abarth just offered me 1500 i couldnt really justify getting rid of it even though i wanted the abarth.the punto has been totaly fantastic and reliable i felt 1500 wasnt enough. but now keeping both is a double wammy :slayer:

Back