Styling Which wheels (pics inside)

Currently reading:
Styling Which wheels (pics inside)

Screamingvtec

Going to go with ultralight 15" wheels.

Either these: - will have the viper stripes the same colour as the lip on the wheel (chinq is black)

AUTO%20X%20BLACK%20RED%20LIP.JPG

These (in pink with polished lip custom painted)
big_c8.jpg

or these in the pink with polished lip again
slipstream2.jpg

Im thinking the ones with the anodised red lip (y)

if it were me, i'd go with the white ones from the fiom the top set of wheels

the red and black ones are good, but very like alexs. they suit a red car well, not sure about a black

Personally I think that red rim'll suit the black car more than it does the red.....

81284040.jpg

Im not too good with photoshop :p

The missus likes pink, so im going to do the five spokes shown above, with polished lip, and bright pink centres.

Going to spray the vent in the bumper the other little orange bits pink to match.

Also pink viper stipes (mainly cos the laquar on the paint in one spot on the roof has lifted, and the stripe will cover it) (y) :rolleyes:

yeah, red and black :)

i'd loose the side stripes tho.

did i see u say ur a rim supplier? what you got 13" that'll fit a cinq? :) pref multispoke OZ stylé? :D

hi i might be buying some wheels for my cinq before i do does anyone know if 185/55 tyres will fit on cheerz :confused:

Yup.

There is the simple issue of grip over drag. Big wide tyres increase fuel consumption and decrease speed. The height of the tyre is exprssed as a percentage, so a 185/55 tyre will have a wall height of 55% of 185. A 175/50 will have a wall height of 50% of 175. ie less.

Taller tyres = less acceleration

Cheers

D

looks like those are Rota wheels you've got in the pics, screaming. i didnt think they made the wheels in a fitment suitable for cinqs or seis? or are you planning to use wobbly bolts?

They are indeed Rotas - im the UK distributer for Rota (y)

The wheels im putting on are 4x100 ET40 :eek:

However hubcentric spacers, stud conversion, and wobble nuts are in the post.

Cost me an absolute fortune I can tell you!

Even at trade price on wheels/tyres/spacers/spraying, the wheels are going to cost me what I paid for the car near enough :bang: :eek:

Being Rotas main dealer thou, I cant really put anything else on (y)

Got the tyres fitted today - ULTRALOW profile!

Measured the wheel and tyre, and a standard wheel and tyre, and its only 5mm bigger overall!!

Pics to follow in a second.

Unfortunaly my supplier didnt send me the right nuts for my stud conversion (sent me standard not wobblers)

My new 45mm wobble bolts will be here tomorow all being well..

Well heres the wheels and tyres..

Custom PINK metalic paintjob :p continental 165/45/15's.

81751672.jpg

Back