IMG_09761.JPG

Grande Punto Black GPS MJT Please rate / comment

Introduction

Mods:Re map, Fox FX2 Gunmetal 17" alloys, chrome Linea mirror caps, carbon exhaust heat shield, tints, Abarth number plates.LED sidelights

Mods to come: Lowering springs, Abarth headlights and Xenon 8000k kit.

Last edited:
Cheers mate....about the mirrors hear what you say but i like the black/chrome look myself so i'm happy with them:)

Bought the car Jan 09 from an auction for £4800 with 42k...good price but got even better when i paid....they managed to charge me £1000 less so used that to pay for improvements and sort out paintwork.

Looks good ! i have just sold my black S3 for a punto, I didn't have the chrome mirrors on my S3 as i thought they looked pants (and cost an absolute fortune too!) but they look good on the punto, might invest in some for mine when i get it on thursday.

What are those rims on the silver punto, they look like audi rims?

Looks good ! i have just sold my black S3 for a punto, I didn't have the chrome mirrors on my S3 as i thought they looked pants (and cost an absolute fortune too!) but they look good on the punto, might invest in some for mine when i get it on thursday.

What are those rims on the silver punto, they look like audi rims?
They are TSR Sugo (TSW) but they stopped making them last year..shame cos i wanted some for my GPS:(

What are the wheel size for the punto, offset pcd etc? i saw some on a website last night 7x17" for 76 notes each.

Been a while since I last posted so..... a few updates:
Silver indicator bulbs
Custom mesh lower grill
Alloy pedals
Wheels refurbed and painted
Red Dot remap
Red calipers
Parking Sensors
Tinted tail lights

To come:
Abarth headlights
Lowered
Forge braces
Linea splitter

More pics tomorrow:)

Attachments

• IMG_1493.JPG
    IMG_1493.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 191
  • IMG_1462.JPG
    IMG_1462.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 194
  • IMG_1527.JPG
    IMG_1527.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 158
  • IMG_1535.JPG
    IMG_1535.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 120
  • IMG_1528.JPG
    IMG_1528.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 152
More pics (y)
Abarth headlights comming soon....will do some more pics when fitted

Attachments

• P3060092.JPG
    P3060092.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 66
  • P3060113.JPG
    P3060113.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 64
  • P3060117.JPG
    P3060117.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 51
  • P3060115.JPG
    P3060115.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG_1511.JPG
    IMG_1511.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 86
Very nice, how are you getting on with the pedals, have you driven it with wet trainers on yet?
My last car was a Honda Civic 2.2 sport and it too had the metal pedals but when you first got in with wet trainers it could be a bit slippy:eek:.

Very nice, how are you getting on with the pedals, have you driven it with wet trainers on yet?
My last car was a Honda Civic 2.2 sport and it too had the metal pedals but when you first got in with wet trainers it could be a bit slippy:eek:.

Can't say i've noticed it TBH but maybe there are different types.....these have small rubber strips that seem to sort that problem out;)

Back