Styling Window tinting

Currently reading:
Styling Window tinting

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
i have those sun blinds and have had them for 2 years and now, thay fix with self adisive clips witch pop off when thay get hot in the sun. easyly fixed with a bit of clear silicon. their is a little slot mising were the button is for the slide windows and notched round were the rear windows open thay have feded very bad and are now gray not black so i am considering tints so would like to no how much it cost i am based in northwest england

as for dog chewable no chance thay not even kid proof my little ones have often made hats out of them

Last edited:
I would deffo say window film in the darkest you can get, i did 3 years ago and whilst the dogs have sratched it you cant really see the sratches.
So i would highly recommend window film.

Cost £160 for the two rear side windows and the rear window. Wasnt cheap but again it isnt cheap film he used.

I feel keeps the sun out of the car, Think the dogs certainly benifit from having the windows tinted.
Car has aways felt slightly cooler to me but it was only done for the dogs.

Been a few years since last doblo window tint thread so has anyone had this done recently, cost, pictures etc

Looking to get all windows tinted except front doors and windscreen.

The rear doors on my van are tinted with film,like this when i got it,and to be honest...keeps it cooler and stops people looking in :slayer:
exellent!!

Regards

Richie

A firm called "Mr Tint" (Alexandra Parade, Glasgow) have tinted two of my high-roof Doblos in the last 4 months. Results are excellent. Can't recommend them enough. Cost was £150 for the first Doblo (6-windows, but not the 4 skylights, windscreen or front side windows) and £190 for the second Doblo (10 windows - included the sky lights this time).

I also have curtains inside, but might change those for black foam sheets that I will cut to size and push in place.

A firm called "Mr Tint" (Alexandra Parade, Glasgow) have tinted two of my high-roof Doblos in the last 4 months. Results are excellent. Can't recommend them enough. Cost was £150 for the first Doblo (6-windows, but not the 4 skylights, windscreen or front side windows) and £190 for the second Doblo (10 windows - included the sky lights this time).

I also have curtains inside, but might change those for black foam sheets that I will cut to size and push in place.

Oh, and that was for high-quality, very dark, limo-tint plus a strip of black plastic on the outside of the car where the two sliding windows on the side loading doors meet.

any chance of some pictures please im realy thinking of geting it done

well went for the blinds (£60 ebay inc post) and as luck would have it they came with 2 bags of clips so got loads spare and could afford to put a few exrtra on(y)

blinds look good and work well, come end of summer they will be removed to prevent fading (quick thin film of armorall before fitting will help) and increase winter visability

Back