glue on paintwork

Currently reading:
glue on paintwork

JUst a quick query...

When I attached my sideskirts, I held them in place while they set using cellotape. When I removed it, it left a noticable stiky residue. I fitted them in December and i've washed the car since and still can't seem to get it all off. What should I use? Is a solvent remover ok to use on paintwork? I also have a small line of superglue on my rear bumper too which I spilt. What can I use to get that off?

lakeland plastics do stuff called sticky stuff remover for er..... removing sticky stuff it works well....

I asked my doc is I could have a test when i'm better. He said no need. It is very rare it ruins ya chances of having children and the first sign is ya ******** swelling and that hasn't happened. So touch wood, no knackered knackers for me!!! I feel pretty rough though and my left check is swollen and sore. My other half has it too and she is much worse. Her face is swollen out of proportion big time. She can't turn her head, it hurts to talk and she looks like she has hamster pouches.

A week of work and uni is guna make my post count on here go through the roof! lol

Back