Terrible FM Signal, Solution?

Currently reading:
Terrible FM Signal, Solution?

billy440

Hi Guys,

Well, my punto has terrible FM Signal, i live in Essex about 45 minutes drive from london city center and i cant even pick up stations like Capital FM or Kiss 100.... even my local pirate radio is really bad in my car, but perfect in others....

So i read up on here about making sure the bolt was nice and tight etc... done all this and it worked for a little while, then stopped, so naturally i have now given up and listen to the same CD over and over again (boring. Very) lol ...

so just wondering, does anybody think this would make a difference

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/...uctId_715043_langId_-1_categoryId_165622#dtab

Expensive i know, but if it works its worth it, Its got the ariel socket but also needs 12v to power it? ... so it must have a signal booster inside?

Any advice?
Cheers
Bill

A bit off topic but this dis make me laugh "Aerodynamic design reduces drag and pressure on the aerial point"

I think that is just a standard aerial TBH. I never listen to the radio so i dont know a lot about the subject. I would imagine that you will be looking for something that is specifically described as a signal booster TBH.

lol yeah made me chuckle too! ...

yeah just that i like to listen to alot of pirate radios and that and not a fan of making loads of cds and that... and the same ipod playlist gets boring too lol

nevermind... i just baught a brand new base and mast ariel from Fiat... so hopefully might make it better.

Back