Image0001.jpg

Now:

DSCF1265.jpg

DSCF1070.jpg

DSCF1254.jpg

DSCF1130.jpg

Cheers for looking

Re: TJHPunto's Red Sporting

cheers guys, well ive got a stilo splitter sitting in the garage, just need to get the ridiculously tight screws out of the bumper to take it off.

This week i shall be doing a bit of painting (nothing major) ready for the meet on sunday

Then i shall be investing in a machine polisher and new alloys :)

Woow i love this :)

I have a red mk2 and im wondering what its gonna look like when i have colour coded bumpers, hopefully it will look as good as yours (y)

How much did those break discs set you back?

Thanks Jake. :slayer:

Woow i love this :)

I have a red mk2 and im wondering what its gonna look like when i have colour coded bumpers, hopefully it will look as good as yours (y)

How much did those break discs set you back?

Thanks Jake. :slayer:

Thanks man, discs were about £50 iirc off ebay. Also got mintex pads for £30 which are mint. :rolleyes:

plans for your red mk2 sound good mate, good luck with the colour coded bumpers because the red fades quite a bit on these. Ive got a spare bonnet that im going to smooth and get sprayed im hoping they'll be able to get a good match on the colour!

Thanks man, discs were about £50 iirc off ebay. Also got mintex pads for £30 which are mint. :rolleyes:

plans for your red mk2 sound good mate, good luck with the colour coded bumpers because the red fades quite a bit on these. Ive got a spare bonnet that im going to smooth and get sprayed im hoping they'll be able to get a good match on the colour!

Yeah that sounds reasonable.
Thanks mate (y)

Jake.

How did you paint the front badge? Looks good :)

Looking good, was it easy to fit?
Any more pics from the side with the new splitter?
Jake

cheers, all you do is take the bumper off, drill some pilot holes through the splitter and bumper, then screw in some self tapping screws, i started from the centre out so i got the positioning right.

i tried to take some pics from the side but they were rubbish as im using my phone, but i will get some decent pics once ive detangoed the lights.

How did you paint the front badge? Looks good :)

Hi mate, you just get a sharp knife, wrap a microfibre on the end of the knife and pop the centre plastic bit out of the badge, then you sand off the blue using wet and dry, then again using wet and dry make the plastic reasonably clear, then spray a few coats of black on and use some double sided foam to stick back on :) (credit goes to ipodsandguns on puntomk2 for this idea)

Image047.jpg

Image053-1.jpg

Image075.jpg

Had quite a busy weekend with the punto

Detangoed my headlights and fitted osram cool blue lights, much more impressed by these bulbs than the nightbreakers btw:

frontpassengers.jpg

frontdrivers.jpg

Front.jpg

Black side repeaters:

siderepeat.jpg

Centre arm rest:

Image0862.jpg

Spent 5 hours cleaning it (its hella clean):

http://forums.puntomk2.co.uk/showth...-of-my-sunday-afternoon-)&p=440536#post440536

I mite get a taxi to work tomorrow to avoid getting dirty lol

:eek: very clean, the previous owner must of taken really good care of it to keep it in that good condition

loving the de tango, i wanner do mine but cba with taking the bumper of atm gona leave it for the summer lol

:eek: very clean, the previous owner must of taken really good care of it to keep it in that good condition

loving the de tango, i wanner do mine but cba with taking the bumper of atm gona leave it for the summer lol

cheers man, its still a little faded, nothing will fix that but a respray. The detango was quite easy, there were some points on the lense that didnt want to budge though. When you do it wear goggles and gloves, i shattered about 6 cutting disks doing it.

cheers man, its still a little faded, nothing will fix that but a respray. The detango was quite easy, there were some points on the lense that didnt want to budge though. When you do it wear goggles and gloves, i shattered about 6 cutting disks doing it.

ill keep that in mind (y)

i was dremeling of a screw once and the disk shattered and the bits hit my glasses i **** myself lool

Back