General grande punto starjet help

Currently reading:
General grande punto starjet help

cubblade11

I have these two pics of my engine, I am looking for an induction kit for my engine but have been told that I cannot get one to fit it.Fiat have changed the engine and noone has been able to give me any ideas. Can anyone help! My engine is a 1.4 16v Gp new generation starjet. Does anyone know who makes it for this engine and where I can get it. The engine came out in 58 models as I had one but it was wrecked and I replaced the car.:bang:

Attachments

• DSC00186.jpg
    DSC00186.jpg
    318.9 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC00187.jpg
    DSC00187.jpg
    319.8 KB · Views: 49
All 1.4 16v Grande Puntos are Starjets, my 07 was. GSR do one, dont bother with K&N induction, its a waste of time and money.

Or just get a K&N panel filter, thats what I put in mine.

All 1.4 16v Grande Puntos are Starjets, my 07 was. GSR do one, dont bother with K&N induction, its a waste of time and money.

Or just get a K&N panel filter, thats what I put in mine.

Thanks for geting back what one do i need as its not a normal air box i have looked at some gps and all differnt very odd :bang: lol
is it better to get from halfords ?(y)

DO NOT go to halfords, you wont gain anything but a reciept for some over priced poop. get a GSR induction for it, thats the only kit you wil get power gains with. i cant remember how to get hold of the maker but search 'GSR' on the search function and you will find about 3 million threads on it. if you havnt got £160 to spare (gsr price) then get a k&n panel filter for the time being.

http://www.knfilters.com/search/product.aspx?Prod=33-2842

thats the panel filter for your engine. same one i have.

DO NOT go to halfords, you wont gain anything but a reciept for some over priced poop. get a GSR induction for it, thats the only kit you wil get power gains with. i cant remember how to get hold of the maker but search 'GSR' on the search function and you will find about 3 million threads on it. if you havnt got £160 to spare (gsr price) then get a k&n panel filter for the time being.

http://www.knfilters.com/search/product.aspx?Prod=33-2842

thats the panel filter for your engine. same one i have.

thanks will do ;-):slayer:

Back