Tipo (Classic) Tipo 2.0 taxed and tested

Currently reading:
Tipo (Classic) Tipo 2.0 taxed and tested

It isn't of any help I'm sure, but a car search for FIAT TIPO doesn't show your car!

I just had a go and the 3 other Tipos on E-Bay come up, yours only comes up when you manually search within the classic cars section. You may want to pull the ad and re-list to get better visibility. Try listing as a car in the general cars, motorcycles and vehicles category.

It isn't of any help I'm sure, but a car search for FIAT TIPO doesn't show your car!

I just had a go and the 3 other Tipos on E-Bay come up, yours only comes up when you manually search within the classic cars section. You may want to pull the ad and re-list to get better visibility. Try listing as a car in the general cars, motorcycles and vehicles category.

Worked fine for me.... :confused:

and fraud......surely the exchequer would want his extra £80 for a pre-2001, greater than 1549cc engined car. as well as the insurance company wanting to know that all the relevant paperwork was correctly done.

Thats a naughty one there isnt it, At least im paying summit not like some ....Insurance whats that ??? Daylight robbery thats what!!! by changing anything on your car even the bulbs from a non standard spec you have to notify the insurance, ..........

Thats a naughty one there isnt it, At least im paying summit not like some ....Insurance whats that ??? Daylight robbery thats what!!! by changing anything on your car even the bulbs from a non standard spec you have to notify the insurance, ..........

that's not really a mitigating factor for not paying your dues, as for insurance, well that's much clearer, you want to drive, you pay the going rates, even when it is painful.

that's not really a mitigating factor for not paying your dues, as for insurance, well that's much clearer, you want to drive, you pay the going rates, even when it is painful.

I do pay insurance and i do declare my modifications, so im paying a little less on road tax!!! im selling the car and hardly drive it, do you think i would be stupid enough to ride around in a car which stands out like a sore thumb without the required documentation, Dont think so been there done that lost my car and £3000....

It's not registered correctly - so your insurance and MOT are invalid even if it is declared to them.... so you're paying insurance for nothing. Have a crash and they'll simply laugh at you.... you could then be sued for any losses your insurance company would have been liable for.... thats not to mention the fact that you are breaking several laws by driving it.
There will be book throwing in court.

A lot more expensive than paying the extra duty ;)

Sorry, no excuse... if I knew where you lived I would report you to the DVLA.

Last edited:
I drive a fully legal, correctly registered 110 JTD marea - your point is?

Last edited:
Back