T-FIAT_STRADA_III.JPG

Strada Strada 1.6 ELX Pick-up

Introduction

The latest member of our family (and maybe this family too) - Please meet Sylvester (the name business is a long story but the other half insisted on a male name!;)):

Thanks Jeff. 1.2i, 1.4i or 1.6i,it's really a hoot to drive and the 205/55 tyres mean roadholding's even better! I envy the Brazilians with their 1.8i Strada's.

Since this pic was taken I've updated the badging with the new red Fiat badges, front and rear (rear badge comes as part of the tailgate opening mechanism, so it wasn't cheap [@ R820.00] but it was at least quite a bit cheaper than the Opel Corsa Utility's exact same part [@ R1 250.00!:(] that a friend of mine just had replaced.

Now I need to change the steering wheel boss emblem too as it's the only 'old' badge left on the car. Trying to find the part No. for that at the mo - should get it soon enough.

Lastly, after 2 minutes of persuasion,my Brother in-law just took delivery of his new 2010 spec. 1.4 Strada Life pick-up (Belim, Brazilian built version versus our Pretoria, SA built models).Although it's been quite de-specced, compared to the SA built ELX's, he's still very happy with it so far and we're in the middle of getting his kitted out with most of the accessories that you see on mine. His is white. Will add pics when we're done.(y)

Thanks Jeff. 1.2i, 1.4i or 1.6i,it's really a hoot to drive and the 205/55 tyres mean roadholding's even better! I envy the Brazilians with their 1.8i Strada's.

Since this pic was taken I've updated the badging with the new red Fiat badges, front and rear (rear badge comes as part of the tailgate opening mechanism, so it wasn't cheap [@ R820.00] but it was at least quite a bit cheaper than the Opel Corsa Utility's exact same part [@ R1 250.00!:(] that a friend of mine just had replaced.

Now I need to change the steering wheel boss emblem too as it's the only 'old' badge left on the car. Trying to find the part No. for that at the mo - should get it soon enough.

Lastly, after 2 minutes of persuasion,my Brother in-law just took delivery of his new 2010 spec. 1.4 Strada Life pick-up (Belim, Brazilian built version versus our Pretoria, SA built models).Although it's been quite de-specced, compared to the SA built ELX's, he's still very happy with it so far and we're in the middle of getting his kitted out with most of the accessories that you see on mine. His is white. Will add pics when we're done.(y)
Hi
I would like to know where you got the roll bar and the front bumper piece for the pickup.

Back