General How much for 100hps these days?

Currently reading:
General How much for 100hps these days?

Hey Panda peoples! Not been on here in a while... eeks! A few of you will know I ordered a Panda 100hp back in April/May and have had it in my garage for the last 6 months - which poses the question why haven't I been on here for so long chatting with all you Panda and 100hp owners! Well, I've only driven it a few times in those 6 months and had a few personal problems which has kept me from driving the car as much as I would like to (I've only done 301 miles! :eek:) It's a gorgeous car though and really nice to drive, although I've got to admit I haven't taken it on many twisty roads. Shame on me! :D

I just wondered how much people are paying for brand new/nearly new 100hps these days? I was thinking of putting an ad in the clasifieds section... I'm clearly not using it enough and everytime I walk into my garage I'm reminded about not being able to just jump in it and enjoy...

So yeah... just wanted to get an idea on the general prices at the moment. I looked on Perrys (where I got mine from) and they've got a a 58 reg for sale for £8.5k and that's got 9000 miles on it. I know that's a dealer and you can get un-registered ones for similar money, but I can't find anything privately similar to mine (not exactly surprising!) But anyway, mines in white, 09 reg (registered in either the end of April or May - can't remember without checking the log book) with 301 miles on the clock. The only extra I went for was the upgraded sound system with 6 speakers and subwoofer ...although I've not even put a CD in to see how it sounds :( - Radio sounds good though!

This is just a speculative post to try and get an idea of how much I would be looking at getting for it, but if you are potentially interested PM me.

Not sure if this is gonna help you in any way, but my daughter traded her 100HP in last month.
It was 11 months old (registered Jan 09) had 5.000 miles on the clock, and the only extra was the Pandamonia kit was fitted. She got £9500 for the car as a trake in.
Like yourself she loved the car, but ehe is a tall girl (6 foot) and found that she could not get anyone in behind her sear as she had to have it so far back.

All the best Ian

Both very helpful, thank you. It would be amazing if I got £8.5k for it, but to be honest I just can't see it happening... I'm expecting to lose a fair bit on it.

Has anyone else bought one recently or are looking to buy one? If so how much are dealers quoting? Potential 100hp owners - If you don't mind being the 2nd registered owner on an '09' plate car with less than 500 miles on it for a decent price let me know! I'm thinking of putting something in the classifieds, but need to make sure it's definitely the right decision. Otherwise I'll stick it on eBay and stick a £7.5kish reserve on it and hope for the best. It kind of goes against the grain sticking my car on eBay though... :eek:

For my own amusement I got a quote from my six month old Active from webuyanycar.com. Astonishingly it was only about £750 less than the £5,500 I paid for it so they might be worth a shot.

That wouldn't be too bad if you'd managed to pick one up when they were about £7,000 new :)

I bought mine in June, been registered in April 09 and done less than 1k miles as the guy had bought it for his wife and she didn't like it??? Paid £7.6k for it in black without any extras.

Not sure if this is gonna help you in any way, but my daughter traded her 100HP in last month.
It was 11 months old (registered Jan 09) had 5.000 miles on the clock, and the only extra was the Pandamonia kit was fitted. She got £9500 for the car as a trake in.

Chuffin' hell... I bought my 100HP in Jan 09 for £7,990 (plus £500 for Skydome), perhaps I should trade it in...

depends what she bought! lots of people go all gaga for superhigh trade-in but are fleeced on some old thing that they've been trying to shift for ages!:rolleyes:
(not suggesting your daughter fits in this category! but be interested to know what she got it against?? A much higher value car?)

Thanks chaps, really useful. I've had an offer of £7000, but to be honest I'm hoping to get a bit more for it. I think I'm looking for £7500 to be honest... might stick it in the classifieds and see if there's any interest.

Right, I've gone and done it! I know it's the right decision... It's over in the classifieds for anyone who is interested (or know of anyone who would be interested)

http://fiatforum.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=16881

I will add some photos, but it's in the garage just at the moment (never! who'd have thought it would be in there!) so will get some taken tomorrow. Again, any questions throw me a PM or email on [email protected]

Cheers
Tom

Back