General Punto EVO UK Prices Announced

Currently reading:
General Punto EVO UK Prices Announced

Sorry if this is a repost but I looked and it didn't look like someone else had posted this info:

From Italia Speed: LINK

Pricing in the UK for the forthcoming Fiat Punto Evo has just been announced by Fiat Group Automobiles UK which starts at £10,995 on the road (OTR). At the top end of the Punto Evo range, the highly specified Sporting 1.4 MultiAir version costs £15,295 – an OTR price that includes sports seats, cruise control, side skirts, air conditioning, sports suspension and 7-inch alloy wheels as standard.

Sorry if this is a repost but I looked and it didn't look like someone else had posted this info:

"From Italia Speed: LINK
Pricing in the UK for the forthcoming Fiat Punto Evo has just been announced by Fiat Group Automobiles UK which starts at £10,995 on the road (OTR). At the top end of the Punto Evo range, the highly specified Sporting 1.4 MultiAir version costs £15,295 – an OTR price that includes sports seats, cruise control, side skirts, air conditioning, sports suspension and 7-inch alloy wheels as standard."

It'll look even worse if it only runs 7 inch alloys :eek:

:D:D:D

Last edited:
Do wonders for 2nd hand prices though! I'll have an alfa mito for those prices anyway!

15K???.....No one is going to pay that much for a Punto. I would treat the figures as a base point for negotiating discount.....SERIOUS discount :D

anyone know what the bhp output is for the 1.4 multiair evo sporting??:confused:

would like to think it would be more powerful than the existing T-jet sporting if they are at least changing the name of the turbo?:eek:

the new multiair evo 1.4 is claimed to be 135hp, were as the tjet was meant to be 120hp - on paper its an improvement? but as we all know most on here show RR figures in the 130's for there standard tjets. The abarth evo multiair is meant to be 170 standard up from the 155 atm again on.

I've been waiting months for this car, 15k sounds about 2k too much in my books.

The looks are growing on me now,
http://www.autoevolution.com/images/news/fiat-punto-evo-uk-pricing-13996_1.jpg

Above image, looks much like a grande punto imo.

Anyway, I'm just hoping there will be some kind of deal ill be able to get.. also hoping Fiatsupasaver will have them at a decent price, i'll need to make another forum post later on about that if i cant get replys here... Are fiatsupasaver legit? they seem to be, and searching forum i found a few pro-posts but they were a couple of years old so im not sure how they fair now?

Alfa Mito is one butt-ugly 4 wheeled monkey as far as im concerned, i'll probably have to look at a Toyota Auris or something if this Evo doesnt work out cause after waiting all these months i dont want a grande with a terrible interior ><

P.s, ive probably only got about 10.5-11k to spend... FiatSupaSaver has the grande punto t-jet sporting for 9.5k, massively cheaper than i could get from a dealer, hoping they will do an evo in my price bracket but as its a new car, i dont know if im clutching at straws or not.

Last edited:
Lyreco UK Ltd Office supply company, they managed to negotiate a deal with TJ Vickers:D Get discount off Alfa's & abarth's too:slayer:

Still can't afford a new one mind lol:p

I'd rather but a top spec one 18 months old :devil:
Lucky! Although I do agree about the 18 month old thing.. however I bought mine 18 months old and I'm taking it to TJ's tomorrow to get the drivers door fixed (n)

Back