500 500 Abarth on Ebay, bargain or White Elephant?..

Currently reading:
500 500 Abarth on Ebay, bargain or White Elephant?..

one owner Fiat UK? So it's most likely been pranged by a journo and ragged the rest of the time. But then again only 2k mileage.....

Almost £10k? That's a lot. For what, £3k you could have a new uncrashed one? This seems a bad idea.

was an esseesse so nearer £18k

Hmm. I still don't think I would. At £13k you could get a normal Abarth and just have it remapped. Ok, you don't get the sexy box with Abarth on the side or the 17" wheels but with the 5K saved I'm sure you find some :)

Thing is though I did not see a mention of whether it was a cat C or D? Chances are it is but then again...:confused:

According to the listing the damage is unrecorded.

It's hard to tell from the photos, however the airbag hasn't gone off and all the important gaps look good, so there shouldn't be any major damage. Looks like a very easy repair.

According to the listing the damage is unrecorded.

It's hard to tell from the photos, however the airbag hasn't gone off and all the important gaps look good, so there shouldn't be any major damage. Looks like a very easy repair.

Yea, I had pretty much assumed as much but as we all know too well sometimes perception and reality can be strange bed-fellows most of the time!
Good to get someone else's opinion tho to confirm what I had surmised.(y)
As it's gone already I'll guess we'll never know now :p

Back