Christmas Hottie Car competition: THE RESULTS!

Currently reading:
Christmas Hottie Car competition: THE RESULTS!

Righto, voting was quite close at the end, with the third place car taking it within the last hours of the competition.

Lets hear it for the winner by a mile: 22 points clear! :worship:
From the beginning of the voting it was obvious this was going to take it:

J333EVO:
6870j333evo2.jpg

Second place goes to a Cento :cool:
The very tidy Seicento of Paul Boulter, the
Orange Wheeled Wonder: (y)

5898AutoItalia-61604001.jpg

Third place, by only three points, was taken in the closing hours by
Froggie 666 :)
60206020forum-et-al_017-med.jpeg

Congratulations to all those who entered, and thanks to all 42 of you that voted for your faves.

If anyone wants to know their individual score, PM me and I'll let you know - or ask on here if you don't mind everyone knowing.

Top stuff, people :cool:

I'd just like to say a big well done to J333EVO, Orange Wheeled Wonder, and
Froggie 666, they are all very nice cars, and you should all be very proud.

WELL DONE TO YOU ALL :)

Brian

:) Thanks Pete for organising the comp, thanks to all who voted for me, and can I say what an honour it is to be included in the top three......... (y)

wow, I just got in from an impromptu night out last night to read the results, & I must say I've very flattered by winning, as there was some very very nice cars in it, I'm a little shocked none of my votes are in the top three, but thats the way it goes I suppose, one mans meat is another mans poison & all that!

So a big thank you for all that voted for my car, & also to Pete for organising, as its always nice having little bits of fun like this on the go!

Aaron.

My votes were.. Pinn, Steve, and Froggie.. in that order i think..
Actually I wouldn't mind seeing where my car come in it.. im not ashamed if it was last. Because I like it and thats all that matters to me :)
The Delta would have got my vote if it was red or yellow, personally i don't like them in black.. and i can't believe Pinin Prestatyns' car didn't make the top 3 ?
I like it mate, lovely coop, the nicest i've seen..

Last edited:
of course an evo was gonna win!! lol well done that man (not mad on those alloys though) nice stilo too !

Back