Stilo Ged20D SPOTTED

Currently reading:
Stilo Ged20D SPOTTED

Followed u through lights @ jct of agecroft rd and bolton rd flashed u and got response thanks m8(y). you then went towards swinton on manchester RD

lol yeah i thought it was you Phil, but i couldnt see any wind deflectors at first from my rear view mirror and was sure that you had a set? White wheels gave it away though :p (y)

i was heading to the Blue Bell in Monton to watch the United v Liverpool match 'JOKE BTW' :mad: but had to pick a mate up from next to the childrens hospital otherwise would of been straight on the lancs.

are you from around that neck of the woods?

Last edited:
middleton for the last few years but when i was @ home lived @ eccles on gilda brook near white horse, mother still lives in eccles near morrisons visit most sundays if i'm free m8(y)

middleton for the last few years but when i was @ home lived @ eccles on gilda brook near white horse, mother still lives in eccles near morrisons visit most sundays if i'm free m8(y)

yeah i think i remember you saying Middleton at the Romper that sunday :) I know where you mean. White horse that is owned by that Beverley Cellard (corrie) not that i watch that crap! :yuck: haha
We have our new office up round Westone and we move in the beginning of next year so probably catch you driving about more on the weekends (y)

Back