yorkshire

Currently reading:
yorkshire

anybody know of any regular meets in east(ish) yorkshire between hull and maybe castleford kind of area. if so please let me know i may show myself :)
Hey. The last Tuesday of every month about 10 of us from here meet up at Northern Italian Nights in Brighouse, lots of fiats and alfa romeos. Really good night out. Around 70 miles from Hull so google maps is telling me. I'm from pretty much Castleford btw (y)

Hey. The last Tuesday of every month about 10 of us from here meet up at Northern Italian Nights in Brighouse, lots of fiats and alfa romeos. Really good night out. Around 70 miles from Hull so google maps is telling me. I'm from pretty much Castleford btw (y)
yeh not far from bradford. thats do,able i think :) might see you all in brighouse in that case.

im thinking of maybe getting a meet going on a fairly regular basis, how many of you would be interested. maybe somewhere down the m62 thats kind of in between everyone ??? dan did say about the brighouse meet but i would like something a bit closer too :) although i might try and get down to brighouse this time.

Last edited:
The Brighouse meet finishes this month anyway I think (the Alfa owners that organise it are frightened of the cold :)) so we tend to move to Castleford's Xscape for Pizza and bowling in the winter :)

are we still doing brighouse this month or moving to xscape?

if were doing xscape... il find some vouchers :D

Back