General Bolt

Currently reading:
General Bolt

crabman

Hi guys,

Sorry I haven't been around for a few days. As I'm sure many of you are aware, I picked up my 500 on Thursday last week. It's everything I hoped it would be and more. So many compliments and people keep stopping to look at it in the street. Will hopefully be able to look at my EcoDrive data tomorrow :D

Since then, we've travelled 400 miles in it and my fiancee has had a weekend party, so haven't had time to post.

Only managed on pick since we picked it up... and what with the wedding in 2 weeks, won't be able to post any more for about a month!

Incidentally, I get home after dark... Any tips on washing a car at night? :p

crabman

Attachments

• DSCF0042.JPG
    DSCF0042.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 103
Car looks great.... Is that your wedding in 2 weeks your talking about? (y)

Yup... 10th of the 10th... so next weekend are the stag and hen dos. :eek:

No comments about washing the car in the dark? :p

crabman

Yup... 10th of the 10th... so next weekend are the stag and hen dos. :eek:

No comments about washing the car in the dark? :p

crabman

No wonder you're busy....(y) best wishes for the day.

Is the 500 gonna be involved in the wedding? lots of stuff tied to the bumpers and condoms hanging off the aeriel:devil:

No wonder you're busy....(y) best wishes for the day.

Is the 500 gonna be involved in the wedding? lots of stuff tied to the bumpers and condoms hanging off the aeriel:devil:

Thanks!

Bolt was invited, but he declined :( Something about chasing micras down by the beach? I guess he must like meaty women :p

crabman

What's the significance of the Bolt title?

My fiancee named it... it's white and nippy I guess... no real reason apart from it's a simple name.

Can't find a number plate with it though :(

crabman

Back