Technical Sensors

Currently reading:
Technical Sensors

lou1984

Hello,

I'm new to this forum and need some advice please.

I bought my Stilo back in July & I love it. I've had a few problems with it and it's been back & forth to the garage.

They replaced the electronic display, but now when I first turn the key & it does it's checks, my icons don't come on so I think the garage has just left the sensors unplugged. Can somebody please tell me where the sensors are under the bonnet, so I can check as I haven't got a clue what Im looking for. I only have 2.5 weeks left on the warranty so need to get it sorted.

This is the 4th time the car has been back to the garage now, so getting slightly frustrated with them :bang:

I think Im also driving round illegally as they replaced the display with one out of an old car. My car had 85,000 on the clock, now it's showing 60,000 - complete nightmare!

Thanks guys,

Lou

Sounds like an incompetent garage to me as it's standard practice to increase the mileage until it matches the original mileage (needs the correct equipment to do this - namely Examiner)

I think you need to return to the garage as pretty sure the display will need to come out again :(

Thank you.

It's going back tomorrow. I want to be confident in what I'm saying & not look like I know nothing (which I don't!)

Been in touch with trading standards & they said the garage is in breach of it's contract.

I just know they have left the sensors unplugged & want to check them.

Back