Blu&me correct usage?

Currently reading:
Blu&me correct usage?

Just to get things settled what is the correct thing to do to avoid problems, leave usb drive in socket then turn off engine or remove before engine is turned off. i am getting new 500 with blue&me and people on the forum seem to be having problems if not using the correct way.

If you have your USB in then when you turn the car on it will start playing, even if you had it on radio when you turned the engine off. Think thats one reason why people tend to take it out (I need to read everything properly yet though just not had the time!)

If you have your USB in then when you turn the car on it will start playing, even if you had it on radio when you turned the engine off. Think thats one reason why people tend to take it out (I need to read everything properly yet though just not had the time!)

Thanks MissR i never listen to the radio so this will not bother me...(y)

Now you just have to get a nice one (try and better my Jellyflash Russian Doll USB ;) lol)

I need something "manly" like the one i saw that was a bullet or this one
k_95_submarine_flash_drive.jpg

as an ex nuclear submariner it makes me smile.....(y)

IIRC there is an option in the menu to Autoplay the media player,

ON means that it will start when you turn the car on (and if for whatever reason it breaks, goes to radio then it will jump back to Media Player again).

OFF means it will only play when selected (or was playing before you turned the car off).

This is where someone else jumps in to correct me :eek:

Back