Gold mk2 punto mirfield y4** uns

Currently reading:
Gold mk2 punto mirfield y4** uns

keep spotting your car down dewsbury outside pizza go go during the day. how do you get away with not getting a parking ticket parking there?:confused: dewsbury is the worst place i've ever been for parking tickets, they are on you the second you get out the car and walk away. it was just the other day when i got back to my car and the traffic warden was stood next to my car waiting to give me a ticket, i had 1 minute left on my ticket when i got back, cheeky bast*rd said your lucky i was just about to start writing your ticket out, felt like saying "your lucky then cause if you had i would of knocked your head off" lol. how do they sleep at night?:D

wel upuntill about 14 of december the loading bays were not leagal, so we could park in them with out getting any **** from the wardens. yea i work in Dewsbury right accross from pizza gogo in the cheque cashing place.

wel upuntill about 14 of december the loading bays were not leagal, so we could park in them with out getting any **** from the wardens. yea i work in Dewsbury right accross from pizza gogo in the cheque cashing place.
dodgey cheque casher then lol:D you must make a killing there i know how many people cant wait for there cheques to clear so they come to you:)
was you picking some parts up for your motor today when i seen you outside lowcost? what ya think of condiction of mine? its been off road for 5 months, only put it back on road yesterday. everything is fine with it apart from i had abit of a humming noise before i took it off road and now that i put it back on the humming has got alot worse, but the good thing is i know which bearing has gone now:D

Back