Sunday, October 4, 2009 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, October 4, 2009 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Status
Not open for further replies.
runs £30 up to about 3 runs if needed with no map. runs with re map included in price as many runs as it takes :)

remaps are only £199 normal man off the street price is £350

Unit 22
Redburn Industrial Estate
Woodall Road
Enfield
London
EN3 4LE

ugly_bloke.JPG

supply and fit of GSR induction kits can also be done, kits need to be ordered first though, but please no dreamers ordering kits then not showing up again you get free before and after RR runs with all kits and free fitting. But no free loaders turning up taking away our workers to work on non related stuff then buggering off, People welcome to come and just chat, but please park out side of main compound its quite safe as room inside is needed​

Re: Next rolling road an re-map day

im gonna come to this for a remap, how much will it be for the remap and gsr induction on a 57plate 1.9multijet?

dave you were waiting for me last time but there was a mix up with peter....ill come down this time for the remap and gsr....i got all the details i need now, ive even been down to check it out but u were colsed...

so 199 for the remapp and 150 for the gsr....
deffinantly coming down.
(y)(y)(y)

Last edited:

yh sure..lol....do you know any decent custom exhaust places in the area dave, im lookin to get a cat-back system before rr day for the re mapp

i tried torque exhaust but there quoting me 350 and that alot

torque exhaust are the best in your area, ive seen there stuff and the quality of the ss they use is a lot better than that of powerflow and longlife, welding is good too. 350 may sound a lot but it will be the only exhaust you will ever have to buy for the car

i called again and spoke to someone else and was quoted 320. so ill go there with 280 cash and try my luck....i wanna do the exhause before rr day so i can remap witht the exhaust on.

Re: Next rolling road an re-map day is October

dave can you check that a red gsr is availible for me on the day please.
because ive been calling, txt and emailing peter. and still no word

Re: Next rolling road an re-map day is October

wat does a remap do
what does it mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back