General Fiat 500 1 : Ford Focus 0

Currently reading:
General Fiat 500 1 : Ford Focus 0

Got a call at work today from the Mrs to say our little 500 had got in a bit of a scrap with a Focus. A silly car-park knock which resulted in his door being caved in, but (so I was assured) minimal paint damage to the 500.

When I got home it was true - a little chipping arounf the rear cover for the tow hoop & a little on the top corner of the bumper along with some of his paint on our car. A few minutes with some T-Cut, polish & a touch-up pen & all is well ('till the insurance renewal)..

Got a call at work today from the Mrs to say our little 500 had got in a bit of a scrap with a Focus. A silly car-park knock which resulted in his door being caved in, but (so I was assured) minimal paint damage to the 500.

When I got home it was true - a little chipping arounf the rear cover for the tow hoop & a little on the top corner of the bumper along with some of his paint on our car. A few minutes with some T-Cut, polish & a touch-up pen & all is well ('till the insurance renewal)..
That's nothing! My 504 got a couple of creases in its panels and managed to write off a Mitsubishi Lancer by stoving the back in and pushing it into the back of a Toyota and stoving the front in :p I think it might have even wrote off the Toyota as well :p

Who was beating up on who though? 500 doing a little naughty reversing, or Focus turning in on 500?

Back